ESOL (English for Speakers of other Languages) is known to be one of the best way way to learn and/or improve …
ESOL (English for Speakers of other Languages) is known to be one of the best way way to learn and/or improve your English if the learner is of other language whose primary language is not English.
Our course teacher will always check level of English you have already reached and suggest the course that will be most suitable for you. Your class will also include people who have a similar level of English to you, and the teaching will be in friendly environment.
An ESOL course will include speaking, reading, writing and listening. It will also cover spelling, grammar and punctuation; and can be studied part-time or full-time. Benefits of ESOL Include;
- talk to doctors and teachers with confidence
- understand the laws and customs of the UK
- do a course and get a qualification
- help your child with homework
- pass the Life in the UK test and become a British citizen
No Reviews found for this course.